Facebook

Wednesday 29 February 2012

I would love to....

       In the Saturday Magazine supplement of the Tasmanian Mercury Newspaper, there is a weekly feature detailing ten items from a readers 'bucket list'.
              
       This extract from the feature called 'I would love to' was published on Christmas Eve 2011

       Sarah Jane Butfield, 46, relocated to Tasmania after Queensland's floods. Sarah has four children and three step-children. Despite working full-time she is studying for diplomas in journalism and creative writing.

 I would love to

1.   Finish my first novel and have it published.

2.   Learn Italian and spend time in Italy experiencing the culture

3.   Complete my diplomas

4.   Arrange a family dinner with all of our children from the UK and Australia

5.   Meet and speak with the Dali Lama

6.   Spend 6 months in Tibet studying Buddhism and meditation

7.   Utilise my 25-year nursing experience by volunteering in Africa for six months

8.   Project manage the building of our dream home

9.   Go on a road trip across the US

10. Be a grandmother... in a few years!

2 comments:

  1. I love the Grandmother wish Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eileen. My bucket list is long, life is too short to wait to try achieve your dreams, so my kids need to keep watching my list!!!

    ReplyDelete