Facebook

Saturday 18 February 2012

My writers brain went into overdrive whilst on a short break...

For Valentines day my wonderfully tolerant husband took me away to Hervey Bay in Queensland. It was our first break away on our own....no kids or dogs for a very long time. It was amazing. The perfect weather, a five star apartment over looking the ocean with a jacuzzi on the balcony, I felt like a celebrity. We were treated to amazing food, awesome weather and friendly people. We swam in the ocean with summer whiting jumping around around us and experimented with acupuncture and Chinese massage for the first time , which I highly recommend. With so much time to sit and let my thoughts wander I was glad that I had taken my notebook, because the ideas, twists and turns for my novel and my final assignments were flowing thick and fast. Luckily Nigel is supportive of my desire to write and was willing to indulge my need to record all this valuable material during our quality time. Home again now and I cannot wait to get all my notes onto my laptop and get to work this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment